Home > Trainings > XLA Academy
XLA Academy, we provide training to technology-driven organizations, including corporations, multinationals, Managed Service Providers, System Integrators, DEM and ITSM platform vendors, and legal firms. Training is an excellent way to embed the necessary skills within your organization.
- Learners will acquire a practical understanding of the anatomy of an Experience Level Agreement (XLA) and how it relates to the flow of work in an organization. In class:
- Compare and contrast XLA with the more traditional KPI/SLA approach, and show how they work together
- Introduce the Art & Science of Experience, the Experience Optimization Framework™
- Show how XLAs accurately measure moments over time and anticipating experience – prior to an incident
- Walk through real-life examples along with case studies and group exercises to take learning from thinking to action
Access to ITSM Academy’s Learner Portal – my.itsmacademy.com – extends the classroom experience with online content and tools
Digital learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
Personal Action Plan
Study aids, review games and sample exams
Instructor-led education and exercise facilitation
Participation in unique in-class assignments
In-class exam preparation
Open book exam
The class is designed to prepare attendees to work in the world of XLAs; to understand how they are determined, designed, implemented and managed.
Exam & Certification
Learners earn their Experience Level Agreement (XLA) Champion certificate by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 30 minute, 10 question examination
An understanding of ITSM principles and practices is beneficial.
TaUB Solutions will request the examinations together with your registration. The exam should be taken at the end of the course. Results are available within 5 working days.
The session was delivered effectively. It was very interactive with on the job examples. I learned a lot and plan to implement them. Thanks Suresh GP for such a wonderful session.Sheethal Sudheer BRMPBRM, Business Owner DevSecOps tools, Digital Transformation, Process Management
It was a very interactive session with a lot of real life examples. Very good and informative session byVijaykumar TCVice President - Citi Technology Infrastructure
The CBRM training offered through TaUB Solutions is an excellent course. I first heard Suresh speak a few years back at the BRMConnect conference and taking this course solidified my opinion and respect of Suresh’s vast knowledge of BRM disciplineMichelle Day, CBRM®Director, Business Relationship Management
The training was absolutely fantastic, Extremely valuable.Praveen PatilSenior Engineering Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc.
It changes the way we look at SRE. Suresh was BEST instructor you could ask for, more importantly,
he was helping with real world problems based on his experiences.