Home > Trainings > BRM Fundamentals
Immerse yourself in the enriched BRM Fundamentals, a dynamic course that delves deeper into becoming Relationship-Centered (RC) alongside a comprehensive study of core BRM principles and practices.
Participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM. Topics include:
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
What is Business Relationship Management (BRM)?
Why is BRM necessary?
How is BRM realized?
- Evolving Culture
- Shared Ownership
- Outside In
- Value vs Cost Focus
- Building Strategic Partnerships
- Business Areas
- Driving Business Value
- Evolving Culture
What are the results of BRM?
- Business Value
Exam & Certification
Certification will be Issued
The session was delivered effectively. It was very interactive with on the job examples. I learned a lot and plan to implement them. Thanks Suresh GP for such a wonderful session.Sheethal Sudheer BRMPBRM, Business Owner DevSecOps tools, Digital Transformation, Process Management
It was a very interactive session with a lot of real life examples. Very good and informative session byVijaykumar TCVice President - Citi Technology Infrastructure
The CBRM training offered through TaUB Solutions is an excellent course. I first heard Suresh speak a few years back at the BRMConnect conference and taking this course solidified my opinion and respect of Suresh’s vast knowledge of BRM disciplineMichelle Day, CBRM®Director, Business Relationship Management
The training was absolutely fantastic, Extremely valuable.Praveen PatilSenior Engineering Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc.
It changes the way we look at SRE. Suresh was BEST instructor you could ask for, more importantly,
he was helping with real world problems based on his experiences.