Home > Trainings > NIST Cybersecurity Professional Foundation Certificate
NIST Cybersecurity Professional Foundation Certificate
This course teaches business leaders and operational stakeholders the fundamentals of communicating with executive leadership on WHAT investments must be made to operationalize the NIST Cybersecurity
Framework and its informative references to facilitate secure, resilient, and auditable digital outcomes.
This course also introduces candidates to the DVMS Institute Create, Protect, and Deliver (CPD) overlay model. As Cloud Services revolutionized the creation and management of digital infrastructure, the DVMS CPD Overlay Model, underpinned by well-known frameworks from NIST and standards from ISO, will revolutionize how organizations manage their digital risk, resiliency, and privacy.
- Foundation Certificate digital courseware
- A Practical Guide to “Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework” eBook
- Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
- Foundation Certificate Digital Badge on successful completion of exam
- Access to the NIST Cybersecurity Professional LinkedIn community
This Foundation level course covers the following topics:
- Today’s Digital Economy
- Understanding Cyber Risks
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework Fundamentals
- Core Functions, Categories & Subcategories
- Implementation Tiers
- Developing Framework Profiles
- Cybersecurity Improvement
Exam & Certification
- Self-paced, eLearning – 4-hour online self-study course
- Instructor-led – 2-day in-person or virtual delivery
The session was delivered effectively. It was very interactive with on the job examples. I learned a lot and plan to implement them. Thanks Suresh GP for such a wonderful session.Sheethal Sudheer BRMPBRM, Business Owner DevSecOps tools, Digital Transformation, Process Management
It was a very interactive session with a lot of real life examples. Very good and informative session byVijaykumar TCVice President - Citi Technology Infrastructure
The CBRM training offered through TaUB Solutions is an excellent course. I first heard Suresh speak a few years back at the BRMConnect conference and taking this course solidified my opinion and respect of Suresh’s vast knowledge of BRM disciplineMichelle Day, CBRM®Director, Business Relationship Management
The training was absolutely fantastic, Extremely valuable.Praveen PatilSenior Engineering Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc.
It changes the way we look at SRE. Suresh was BEST instructor you could ask for, more importantly,
he was helping with real world problems based on his experiences.