Home > Trainings > Continuous Testing Foundation
Continuous Testing Foundation
Continuous Testing enables faster, higher quality releases and reduced costs by seamlessly integrating into the Continuous Delivery process to identify and address risks at all stages of the development pipeline thereby minimizing business risk and impact on customers.
The learning objectives for CTF include a practical understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles
- What is DevOps Testing and its Business Benefits?
- Relation of DevOps testing to other test methodologies
- DevOps testing best practices
- DevOps Testing Terminology
- Culture changes
- Organization changes
- Process and team friction
- Motivation strategies
- Measuring Success
- Continuous Evolution
- What is the DevOps pipeline?
- DevOps Testing on the pipeline
- Test strategy choices
- Pre-Flight strategies
- Continuous Integration Testing
- System, Delivery and Customer Testing
- Test Environments
- Lab Management
- Topology orchestration
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Test Tools
- Selection criterion
- Automated metrics
- Key concepts
- Test Case Best Practices & Design Exercise
- Principles of DevOps Management
- DevOps Test Management Metrics
- DevOps Management Tools
- DevOps Test Results Analysis
- Integrating DevOps Results Analysis
- Test Management Exercise
- Fictitious Product Test Requirements
- Individual Exercise
- Class discussion
- Exam Preparation
Exam & Certification
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF) certified. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
TaUB Solutions will request the examinations together with your registration. The exam will be taken at the end of the course. Results are available within 5 working days.
The session was delivered effectively. It was very interactive with on the job examples. I learned a lot and plan to implement them. Thanks Suresh GP for such a wonderful session.Sheethal Sudheer BRMPBRM, Business Owner DevSecOps tools, Digital Transformation, Process Management
It was a very interactive session with a lot of real life examples. Very good and informative session byVijaykumar TCVice President - Citi Technology Infrastructure
The CBRM training offered through TaUB Solutions is an excellent course. I first heard Suresh speak a few years back at the BRMConnect conference and taking this course solidified my opinion and respect of Suresh’s vast knowledge of BRM disciplineMichelle Day, CBRM®Director, Business Relationship Management
The training was absolutely fantastic, Extremely valuable.Praveen PatilSenior Engineering Manager at Lowe's Companies, Inc.
It changes the way we look at SRE. Suresh was BEST instructor you could ask for, more importantly,
he was helping with real world problems based on his experiences.