As we bid good bye to 2018, I would like to recap our journey in the last year with our experience in events, trends in the market and what we look forward in 2019?
At the onset, I would like to register my sincere gratitude and heartfelt thanks for being selected among
Events in 2018
We at TaUB Solutions had a great opportunity to present at various Industry events across the globe in 2018.
Some of the highlights include presenting at 6 of the International conferences.
- Service Manager`s Day 2018 in the Netherlands titled, “Delivering Smart Value using BRM Capability”
- SITS18 in Olympia London titled “Is BRM the key to unlock ITSM value?” Thanks to Barclay Rae & itSMF UK for providing an opportunity to share my insights here
- itSMF Singapore Conference about VeriSM – Service Management for the Digital Age
- PINK Asia Conference in Kuala Lumpur where our CIO, Hari talked about “Service Automation Anti- Patterns“
- BRM Connect 2018 in San Diego
- Grab@Pizza: An Experiential Learning Approach for Business
- Story Teller session titled “Attitude, Behaviour, Culture (ABC) – Why do they matter?
- BRM Institute was kind enough to share the storyteller experience via this Blog to a wider audience.
- itSMF India Conference on Nov 23, 2018 facilitating a Panel Discussion as well as Playing the ABC game
We had engagements of Consulting, Training and Business Simulation across Malaysia, Nigeria, South Africa, US, Switzerland, India, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Indonesia. Among business simulations, Phoenix Project Simulation and Marslander seems to be on the rise with more awareness on DevOps and Agile Service Management.
We also became RCP to deliver Strategic Partnering Course along with BRM Executive Overview and BRM Fundamentals.
It was also a year of starting operations in US to expand our offering to the global market which becomes our 3rd Entity after India and Singapore.
Where is the Future of 2019 heading?
The relevance of ITSM is making a paradigm shift with the advent of ITIL 4. We are seeing customers keen on COBIT 2019 along with ISO 20000:2018 on their journey towards creating a Digital Enterprise
We are bullish about BRM as a organisational capability to create organisational transformation and BRM Institute is playing a pivotal role to make this happen. I am excited about continuing my role as BRM Regional Ambassador for Asia Pacific . I together with Avinash Singh (India Ambassador) and Malini Jayaganesh ( Australia Ambassador) are thrilled to launch the ASIA BRM Brownbag session interviewing BRM practitioners across Asia Pacific Region. You can watch the series here
We also see the adoption of Agile and DevOps growing high with more inclination towards creating organisational mindset change . More organisations are focusing on attitude, behaviour and cultural challenges for the digital enterprise.
We would also be adding business version of Phoenix Project Simulation and COBIT 2019 as part of our portfolio offering.
Finally, we thank all our customers, business partners, colleagues and the Industry for their relentless support and encouragement during our journey of 4 years. We dedicate this small video to all of you.
We at TaUB Solutions, wish each and everyone a great year ahead with abundant joy, happiness and everlasting peace. Lets go even stronger and blaze 2019.